Practice Specialist – Counselling
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Senior practitioner role with a dynamic, innovative team!
- Full time Position
- Based in Head Office, Macquarie Park
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Practice Specialist – Counselling to join our Practice, Quality and Innovation Division as based in Macquarie Park.
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the role
The position works to ensure that RANSW has a brand and reputation for excellence in the implementation, supervision and development of therapeutic services. This includes couple and family therapy and therapeutic work with children and young people.
Along with other practice leaders and practice specialists, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Leading and developing Therapeutic Services, in particular child inclusive practice and family therapy;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation;
- Ensuring the high quality and compliance of client services in individual, couple, child and family therapy;
- Providing professional support and quality assurance through supervision of Supervisors (SOS);
- Working collaboratively with Managers to enhance the program to ensure excellent practice in their Centres;
- Ensuring policies and procedures reflect best practice and legislation;
- Providing training and supervision for internal and external training courses;
Who we are looking for?
This role is a full time position working 5 days a week. The successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Social Science, Welfare or related discipline, ideally to post graduate level;
- Post graduate qualifications in therapeutic practice incorporating a range of modalities and interventions;
- Supervision training and 3 – 5 year experience in providing clinical supervision;
- Extensive expertise and demonstrated competency across a range of client services, most particularly child, couple and family therapy;
- Proven ability to lead and influence staff and stakeholders, with confidence and inclusivity in the workplace.
How to Apply
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Please apply online ensuring that you provide us with your most recent resume and address the selection criteria
For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below: