Team Leader – Counselling
- Are you an experienced Counselling professional?
- Leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Part time Senior position
- Based in Broadmeadow in Hunter
Exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Counselling professional to join the Hunter and Central Coast Centres as Team Leader – Counselling based in Broadmeadow.
In this hands on, client focused role you’ll make a powerful difference to people, families and communities across New South Wales.
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the role
You will be a key support to the Centre Manager by leading the Counselling team, providing clinical supervision and managing day to day matters within the team. You will also maintain your clinical expertise, providing direct service where required. You will coordinate service delivery for both centres – Broadmeadow and Berkeley Vale. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring high quality services are provided to clients through support and leadership for the team;
- Collaborating with colleagues as part of the local leadership group;
- Providing effective case consultation and clinical supervision including critical incident de-briefing and triage of complex case when escalated;
- Preparation of reports and analysis as required;
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop and improve staff practice;
- Ensuring the Counselling program at Hunter and Central Coast Centres remains relevant and well connected, with other services within and outside the organisation; Maintain client case load as per Centre requirements;
Who we are looking for?
This is a part time position working 4 days per week, days of work will be discussed during the recruitment process. The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (e.g. social work, psychology), or other relevant qualifications;
- Qualification/s or demonstrated competencies in supervision, couple or family therapy, counselling, group work, psychotherapy, case management;
- Five years’ experience as a child and family counsellor, couple or family therapist or 2500 hours of supervised clinical practice in counselling;
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live group work supervision;
- Demonstrated competence and understanding of working within a trauma informed framework.
- Confidence (and competence) using technology (databases, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Please apply online ensuring that you provide us with your most recent resume and address the selection criteria
For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below: https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW434