Child & Family Counsellor
- Leading Not-For-Profit organisation
- 2 x part-time roles available – Based in Parramatta
- 4 days per week positions
- Salary packaging available
We are seeking two suitably qualified and experienced Child and Family Counsellors for the RAPS Program (Resources for Adolescent and Parents) based in our Parramatta Centre
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for differences and social inclusiveness.
About the role – Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Able to demonstrate practical and conceptual skills in providing family therapy to children, adolescents, and their families
- Be part of a dedicated team who deliver quality services to children, adolescents and/or with families, including some after-hours work
Who we are looking for?
We have two part-time positions available working 4 days per week based in Parramatta. The successful candidate must be available to work after hours and on Saturdays when required. Your qualifications, skills, and experience will include:
- Degree qualified in Social Sciences or equivalent
- Post Graduate qualification and training in Relationship Counselling or equivalent with an understanding of the systemic approach
- Minimum 100 hours of clinically supervised face to face counselling experience with children and/or with families
- Self-management and ability to work within the organisation’s ethical framework; policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Efficient administrative skills including the use of information technology and databases for communication, evaluation and data collection
- Capacity to provide quality customer-focused care
How to Apply
There are several non-salary benefits including salary packaging that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Please apply online ensuring that you provide us with your most recent resume and address the selection criteria. For more information about the role including a copy of the job description and details on how to apply, visit the link below:
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. For full disclosure of our statement please visit our webpage: https://www.relationships.org.au/
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.