- Leading Not For Profit Organisation
- Are you an experienced practitioner, ready to share your knowledge?
- Casual work opportunity
- Based in Macquarie Park
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced practitioner/trainer with a background in counselling and/or mediation and experience in the development and delivery of training programs to join us as a Trainer in our Learning & Development team.
In this hands-on, client-focused role you’ll represent Relationships Australia NSW to organisations to whom we deliver professional development programs.
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families, and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the role
In this role, you will assist in both content development and the delivery of professional development programs and/or nationally accredited qualifications.
You could also be involved in the development of future counsellors and mediators as a trainer in nationally accredited qualifications. This is a casual position and some of the responsibilities will include follows:
- Development and design of high-quality training content material for different audiences
- Ability to use clinical knowledge and skills in development and delivery of training
- Delivery of various training workshops to clients and customers
- Ability to work as part of a team to develop the training program and courses
Who we are looking for?
This is a casual role and work is dependent upon the training schedule. The successful candidate may be required to work outside of normal office hours (i.e. after 5pm and on Saturdays).
The essential and desirable criteria/experience for this role are below:
- Degree in Counselling, Psychology, Social Science or Social Work and/or postgraduate qualifications in counselling or mediation or similar
- Adult Education qualifications and/or Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated skills in working with individuals, couples or families in clinical work
- Demonstrated ability facilitating training in community services and/or corporate audiences
- Proficiency at using Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience in delivering professional development to adults from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work with students in an online environment
How to Apply
We enjoy salary packaging and several non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Please apply online ensuring that you provide us with your most recent resume and address the selection criteria
For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below:
Australia’s First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW’s RAP can be found at http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disabilities, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.