- Leading Not-For-Profit organisation dedicated to enhancing relationships within families and their communities
- Part-time role with excellent benefits
- 6 months contract opportunity
- Located in Head Office, Macquarie Park
- Exciting senior practitioner role with a dynamic, innovative team!
- Salary packaging available
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
RANSW offers expertise in counselling, mediation, dispute resolution, and relationship education.
We are looking for an experienced Practice Specialist – Child & Family Therapy to join the team on a 6 months contract, working 4 days per week (flexibility may be available). If you have a background in Psychology or Social Work and have managed, supervised and developed child and family counselling programs and would enjoy making a positive social impact through the work you do, this could be the right role for you!
About the role
During the six months period you will:
- Lead and monitor child inclusive practice and family therapy;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation;
- Ensure the high quality and compliance of client services in Child & Family Therapy;
- Providing professional support and quality assurance through supervision of Supervisors (SOS);
- Working collaboratively with Managers to secure supervision resources to ensure excellent practice in their Centres;
- Ensuring policies and procedures reflect best practice and legislation;
- Manage, resolve and report on complaints and incidents;
- Contribute to RANSW profile building through networking;
- Provide training/supervision for internal and external training courses;
- Working with all other divisions collaboratively to ensure coherent, cutting-edge range of service.
About the successful candidate
This is a part time position working 4 days per week and you will have the following:
- Qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Social Science, Welfare or related discipline, ideally to post graduate level;
- Post graduate qualifications in therapeutic practice incorporating a range of modalities and interventions;
- Supervision training and 3 – 5 year experience in supervision;
- Extensive expertise across a range of client services, most particularly child, couple and family therapy;
- Proven ability to lead and influence staff and stakeholders, with confidence and inclusivity in the workplace;
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written including presentation skills;
- Current valid Driver’s Licence.
How to Apply
You MUST apply online and answer the role selection criteria. For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below:
RANSW recognises the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We work hard to promote a supportive work environment and we have a strong focus on professional development. We offer a range of benefits including salary packaging that provides significant tax-free benefits.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON SUNDAY 14 APRIL 2019, 9.30PM
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. Candidates are selected in accordance with pre-determined selection criteria.
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, this is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role.
RANSW’s RAP can be found at: http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/