Notification of AAFT Meetings
- Decided to open up subscriptions to the fortnightly Bulletin to non-members.
- updated the flow chart and committee roles.
- had discussion around 2019 40th F/T Conference;
- Administration will be collecting names of Other Member Associations of our members.
- AAFT committee discussed recognition of systemic therapy in Australia
- AAFT committee to consider nominees for the ANZJFT chair position
- Profile – new position on the committee to promote AAFT
Clinical Members are advised that they can identify themselves as a “Clinical Family Therapist (AAFT)” or “Family Therapist AAFT.”
Members can now access the Journal of Family Therapy Published on behalf of the Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice UK through the Members Portal. https://www.aaft.asn.au/members/
If you have any queries or questions please contact the State Branch Rep or contact the office to pass a message to the Representative in your state.
The next Committee of Management meeting will be held in Melbourne 7 – 8 September.