Narrative and Systemic Perspectives
ONLINE Group Clinical Supervision
Early bird ends Tues 16 June
This group clinical supervision, facilitated by Ian Percy and Roxanne Garven, offers practitioners a context to talk about their work in a safe, collaborative and respectful environment. It will be completely online through Zoom.
Ian and Roxanne will draw from their decades of Narrative and Systemic practice, offering participants a rich understanding of concepts and various skills to enliven and sustain their clinical work.
Participants will explore different aspects of their practice including
• identifying and appreciating their existing helpful perspectives and skills
• introducing new therapeutic thinking and acting
• creating effective conversations
• addressing common and uncommon problems
• skilful responses in challenging circumstances
• turning clinical predicaments and impasses into opportunities
• how to create hopeful new directions
The attached flyer has further details EARLY BIRD $506 (incl GST)
I would appreciate it if you could distribute this email and flyer through your agency or organisation.
If you have any queries please do get in touch by phone 0422 498 607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With kind regards
Dr Ian Percy MSW PhD
Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
Clinical Family Therapist (Australian Association of Family Therapy)
Accredited Supervisor RANZCP