Click HERE to read the interview
The Bouverie Centre, La Trobe University offers a range of postgraduate family therapy programs where students have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in family therapy through a combination of experiential learning and supervised practice.
NOW AVAILABLE 100% ONLINE (with some components also offered in person in Melbourne when government health requirements allow)
APPLICATIONS WELCOME FROM ALL AUSTRALAIN STATES AND TERRITORIES
Work directly with clients in the Bower Place Complex Needs Clinic and partner with senior practitioners in a dynamic learning environment. Accrue CPD points participating in one of our many training options, as part of our diverse integrated knowledge and training methodology.
- Practical professional development intensives
- Short Course Specialisation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Knowledge and Training Membership Portal – Bower Systemic Coming Soon
All Bower Place training is continuing to be held through our secure on-line platform, ranging from short sessions to […]
Swinburne University of Technology has prepared “A Practical Guide to Video Mental Health Consultation” that AAFT members may find helpful.
- Work for a leading NFP – Salary packaging available
- Part-time Senior position – 4 days per week
- Based in Parramatta
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for differences and social inclusiveness.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Counselling professional to join the Parramatta Centre as Team Leader – Counselling. […]
- Decided to open up subscriptions to the fortnightly Bulletin to non-members.
- updated the flow chart and committee roles.
- had discussion around 2019 40th F/T Conference;
- Administration will be collecting names of Other Member Associations of our members.
- AAFT committee discussed recognition of systemic therapy in Australia
- AAFT committee to consider nominees for the ANZJFT chair position
- Profile – new position on the committee to promote AAFT
Clinical Members are advised that they can identify themselves as […]