In 2018, AAFT is asking members to inform the office of all other professional associations they are a member of. This will be an ongoing requirement of all members to provide this information annually. Please fill out this form: Contact Details update/ANZJFT hardcopy request/Online referral service FORM and return to the AAFT office via email or post.
Filling out the below form will also be useful if you would like to gain access to the following services:
- The online “Find a therapist”/”Find a supervisor” referral services (Clinical Members only)
- The “Member’s Login” section of the website which offers access to:
- The Australia and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy (ANZJFT)
- The Journal of Family Therapy (JFT)
- AAFT Newsletter library
- Professional Development PowerPoint presentations and videos
- The AAFTNews and fortnightly Bulletin which are now distributed electronically via email to members.
In order to access these services AAFT will require a current email address, so it is very important that you return this completed form to the AAFT office.
- AAFT also offers members the opportunity to receive the ANZJFT in hardcopy for additional $35.00 annually. To receive this service please fill in the details below with a current mailing address and tick the box requesting this membership feature.
Advertising with AAFT:
Requirements for Clinical Membership for Victorian Applicants
ANZJFT Hardcopy Request:
Rural, Regional, Remote (RRR) FT Grant: