Pan Pacific Family Therapy Conference
October 17th – 18th
ABSTRACT SUBMSSION CLOSES FRIDAY 28th JUNE! HURRY!
To be held at:
186 Exhibition Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
ABOUT THE 2019 FAMILY THERAPY CONFERENCE:
Pan Pacific Family Therapy:
People across Culture, Time and Sea
Looking Back and Looking Forward
Family and systemic therapy has evolved over the last 40 years as an inclusive practice which honours differences, cultural diversity, gender and lived experience.
It has a strong evidence base and is central to effective service delivery in all psychosocial, relationship and mental health issues in our communities. The conference brings together past learnings and contemporary understandings of Family Systemic therapy.
Over 350 registrants with a broad range of expertise attend this conference. Together we generate meaningful dialogue, with practical takeaways for professionals of all levels of experience and domains of practice.
This program features leading edge and enduring ideas from the perspectives of Indigenous, Asian, European and Australian Family Therapists.
- Bridging Attachment and Family and systemic research and practices
- What are the Enduring Family and Systemic Ideas & Practices?
- Learning from Diversity
- Learning from Indigenous spiritual & healing processes
- Traumatized and traumatizing families
- Hikikormori – ‘locked-in’ young people and their families
- Adolescent depression & Suicide
- Family & Systemic work with intrafamilial Violence & Abuse
IF YOU WORK WITH:
- FAMILY COUNSELLING SERVICES
- CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- COMPLEX WORK SYSTEMS
- FAMILY VIOLENCE
- CASE MANAGEMENT/
- INTEGRATED FAMILY SERVICES
- SCHOOLS AND STUDENT WELFARE
- CYMHS SERVICES
- AREA MENTAL HEALTH
- CULTURALLY AND LINGUISTICALLY
- REFUGEES & SURVIVORS OF POLITICAL VIOLENCE
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND ADDICTIONS
- TRAUMATISED YOUNG PEOPLE
- FAMILY SENSITIVE PRACTICE
- INDIGENOUS FAMILIES
- LGBTIQA+ YOUNG PEOPLE
Come and join us in Melbourne on the 17th-18th of October for dynamic learning opportunities where fundamentals and advanced family therapy skills are showcased.
- SUPERVISION WITH MASTER THERAPISTS
- PRACTICE TOOLS
- DIVERSE FAMILY THERAPY MODALITIES
The conference will explore families across the lifespan and from multi-cultural perspectives.
You will want to be a part of this vibrant and rich learning community. See you there!